Join the Chinook Primary Care Network Team
Career opportunities available within the CPCN clinics.
Please apply to any of the posted career opportunities through the email, address or phone number given within the post. do NOT call the CPCN directly.Thank you.
Medical Office Assistant – Southgate Medical Centre
Rate: To be negotiated based on qualifications
Status: Full Time
Start Date: ASAP
Posting Date: Aug 13, 2018
Competition Closing Date: Until suitable candidate is found
Hours of Work: M-F:08:00–17:30
Job Description / Required Qualifications:
The Primary Care Medical Office Assistant supports the delivery of primary care services in the family practice clinic setting.
- Office and clerical experience working in a medical office setting preferred
- Medical Office Assistant course preferred
- Medical Terminology course preferred
- Above average communication skills, both verbal & written
- Strong organizational & multi-tasking skills
- Ability to maintain patient privacy and confidentiality
- Good prioritization skills
- Ability to collaborate with other multi-disciplinary team members
- Proficiency in the use of computer & office equipment
- Basic clinical assessment skills within scope preferred or willingness to develop knowledge and skills in basic clinical assessment
- Ability to work independently