Milk River Medical Clinic
The Milk River Medical Clinic is currently working with the Rural Locum program & Alberta Health Services to acquire long term locums/physicians that will work in the clinic and provide ER coverage. The staff at the Milk River Medical Clinic would also like to advise patients that the Department of Family Medicine at the University of Calgary has cerfified this practice as a teaching site for Family Medicine students and residents. More information about the clinic can be found here.
The Milk River Medical Clinic is ACCEPTING new patients that live in the Milk River area. Please call the clinic for more information.
Monday - Friday
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Dr. Krog has a Saturday clinic one Saturday a month.
Phones answered 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Closed for lunch 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Influenza Immunization Information for the Public can be found here.
Dr. Adaku Ifebuzor*
Dr. Petrus Krog*
*Physicians accepting new patients
Location & Contact
Dr. Lewke-Bogle is currently working with the Rural Locum program & Alberta Health Services to acquire long term locums/physicians that will work in the clinic and provide ER coverage.
The staff at the Milk River Medical Clinic would also like to advise patients that the Department of Family Medicine at the University of Calgary has cerfified this practice as a teaching site for Family Medicine students and residents.
Please be advised that your appointment may be attended to by Dr. Lewke-Bogle and/or a resident physician. Your cooperation in the education of future physicians is greatly appreciated.
"To consistently provide friendly, team-based care to our community and patients/clients in the most timely, efficient, patient-centered and cost effective way".
The Milk River Medical Clinic is located in the west side of the Milk River Hospital (see map). Parking is available outside the main clinic doors.
- We prefer all visits to be made by appointment.
- We appreciate our patients arriving for their appointments on time.
- There is approximately 15-minutes allotted for each appointment.
- Please help the doctors by sharing comprehensively, but sticking to, your concerns.
- Walk-in patients will be seen as soon as possible, however, we do recommend booking an appointment.
- Please let the Clinic know as soon as possible if you have to cancel an appointment.
- Occasionally there may be delays due to emergencies or urgent treatments that the physician must attend to. These delays are unavoidable and we will do our best to keep you informed of the physician’s status and rebook you if necessary.
- Patients with serious emergencies should contact the hospital at (403) 647-3500, or call 911.
Doctors charge for uninsured services. Patients will be made aware of the charge at the time of booking the appointment.
- We do not fill prescriptions over the phone.
- We encourage all patients to plan ahead and book an appointment with their physician for refills.
In some cases, prescriptions may be filled without a physician visit; however, there is a fee for this service.
After Hours: 24-Hour Emergency Service is provided through the Emergency Department at the Milk River Health Center. There is 24 hour coverage, 7 days a week. For advice and health information after clinic hours, you can also contact Health Link Alberta at 1-866-408-5465.
Other Community Resources:
- 24-hour emergency service
- Diabetes and lipids education clinic
- Home Care
- Laboratory and X-ray services
- Professional mental health and wellness resources
- Public Health Nurse
- Respiratory Therapy service
- Social Worker